Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Magic of Oz - Happy Birthday Niece

Last year I saw these wonderful papers and chip boards in one of my craft magazines and couldn't wait to get my hands on them.  At first I thought them a little expensive but the quality of the material is just superb.  I've made several cards with them already but here's the first attempt I made for my Niece as she just adores The Wizard of Oz.


The range is called 'The Magic of Oz' and is from Graphic 45.  There are 8x8 and 12x12 papers, 2 different sets of chip boards and 3 sets of cling stamps in the range.  I settled for the 8x8 pad in the end, managed to find both sets of chip boards on Ebay and bought cling set '2' which included this lovely Dorothy stamp, Toto, the yellow brick road, 'There's No Place Like Home', ruby slippers and a Munchkin character.


I've used Promarkers to colour Dorothy and Toto and embellished the ruby slippers with red glitter glue.  The flower, velvet brad  and blue gingham ribbon are from my stash and the chip board is from the Oz collection.  I've used a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom edges of the Kraft card and the Graphic45 papers.  I printed the sentiment using the PC.


Thanks for stopping by! x

No comments:

Post a Comment