Thursday 12 July 2012

A sunny morning surprise

'A' dashed upstairs this morning while she was getting ready for school.  "Where's your phone.....quick...I need it....quick".  I asked her what she wanted it for and she replied, "There's a fox in next door's garden and he's playing with Arnold's yellow bone toy".  She dashed off downstairs to snap it with my phone and shouted to me to come look.  I got to the kitchen just in time to see him tossing the toy in the air, when next thing another rather pointed nose appeared from under the shrubbery.  There were two of them!  They were quite small so I'm assuming they were only cubs.  The first visitor seemed to be aware that we were watching him and kept glancing towards us in the window.  Visitor number two also decided that Arnold's toy looked enticing, picked it up and they both ran off over the other side of the garden.  What a fabulous start to a sunny (yes, for once, sunny) morning :).

Not the greatest pics I'm afraid as they were with my phone but 'A' shot a bit of video too which I may upload later if it's clear.

Image

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment