Friday 7 September 2012

Niece's Boofle Birthday

Our lovely Niece, Charlotte was 16 on the 2nd September.  Can't believe where the time has gone (or that our own son will be following closely behind with his 16th at the end of November!).

I wasn't sure what design to go with for a 16 year old but I hoped that I wouldn't be wrong in choosing Boofle.  I bought some lovely Boofle goodies a while back when we visited Crafters Cove in Llangollen.

I purchased a super decoupage pack but decided on the printed sheets that you cut out rather than the die-cut sheets.  The backing papers are all from the Boofle range too apart from the Kraft card.  Flowers and buttons were from my stash the red dotted flower was created using my Marianne die.  A small Dovecraft doily under the sentiment finishes everything off.  I was really quite please with this one :).

Thanks for stopping by! x


No comments:

Post a Comment