Tuesday 23 October 2012

Flowers and fairy - Get Well Soon

Another of my friends from choir has recently had a serious operation and is currently recuperating and unable to come back to choir.  I'd got a lovely stamp that I'd found online, coloured and filed away some time ago so thought this might be the ideal card to use it on.


Hubby bought me a super little sewing machine for Christmas as I was really keen to try stitching on my cards.  I'm embarrassed to say that this is the first time I've used it.  Anyhow, I'm pleased with how my first 'stitching' attempt has gone but I think I could still use a bit more practise.

I used pink cardstock to layer my sentiment and stamp and the mats for the stamp were made using my Xcut dies.  The paper flowers were from my stash and the stamp was coloured using Promarkers.

Thanks for stopping by! x

No comments:

Post a Comment