Thursday 6 October 2011

Christmas with Humphrey

Sorry no cards for a few days, had to make the most of the glorious weather while it lasted :)

I saw some lovely Humphrey decoupage sheets from Crafters Companion on Ebay last week so just had to give them a try.  It felt a bit weird creating Christmas cards while the temperature was in the high 20's but I still enjoyed it none the less :).


The decoupage sheets were diecut so extremely easy to use.  Again, I've used my Dovecraft Jolly Christmas papers for backing and used stamps from Daisy & Dandelion for the sentiment and snowflakes.  The bow was from my stash and I've finished the decoupage with clear decoupage varnish.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Card:) Beautifully Colored! Thank you for Joining us for Anything goes with a Twist at Craft your Passion Challenges. Good Luck and Have a great week:)

    Melissa

    expressionwithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete