Thursday 6 October 2011

The Gallery - Winter White

Yes, I know you'll all be cursing me for this one especially with Tara's pic of the exact opposite but for my Gallery 'Colour' theme, I've chosen Winter White brrrrrr.

I guessed most people would take advantage of the beautiful weather we've been having over the last couple of weeks and post scenic shades of blue and green so I thought, not for the first time, I'd be different.

[caption id="attachment_1152" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Winter White"][/caption]

This picture was taken shortly before Christmas last year when we had week upon week of the snow.  Our Border Terrier Arnold didn't know quite what to make of it!  Consider me evil for even mentioning the 's' word but I do love it.  Don't get me wrong I love the Summer too and was quite happy to give my sandals one last airing but I'm one for the extremes.  You see, I'm a weather fanatic - you can keep your murky, drizzly rain and your average temperatures, for me it has to be baking or freezing, hail showers or thunderstorms, blizzards or hurricanes!  I guess I just like the excitement, although I'd probably feel differently if I lived anywhere other than England, where our extremes only stretch to a tornado swiftly relocating your peg bag or a heatwave that lasts just long enough to get the barbecue fired up! ;)



 

2 comments:

  1. This made me shiver just to look at it! Nice photo's though and a sign of times ahead for us too

    ReplyDelete