Monday 5 September 2011

A Holiday Surprise!

Had a lovely surprise while we were away in Cornwall.  I happened to check my phone whilst sitting freezing my what nots off on the beach and there was a lovely little tweet that would brighten my whole day!  It was from Cardmaking & Papercraft who I follow on Twitter, telling me I'd been chosen randomly from their followers and won a prize.  Well fancy that, me winning a prize, the girl who never wins a thing!  As you can imagine I was pretty sharp getting my postal address over to them and when I returned there was a lovely little parcel waiting for me.

The lovely gift was a fantastic CD rom called 'All Around & Everywhere' from Polkadoodles and a set of Flower Fairies rubber stamps from Crafters Companion.  Needless to say, I was rather chuffed :).

1 comment:

  1. Great blog and isn't Arnold a cutie! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete