Saturday 10 September 2011

Christmas with Daisy and Dandelion

I bought a lovely pack of rubber stamps on my last visit to 'The Range'.  They're from the Daisy & Dandelion collection and are called 'Santa's Little Helpers'.  Have been waiting patiently for my new red promarkers to arrive so that I could have a go at these and here's my first attempt.


The papers are from Dovecraft Jolly Christmas and I've used my Martha Stewart punch for the red card.  The stamp was finished with various shades of Promarkers and the tag was also created with a stamp from the Daisy & Dandelion pack.  Hubby wasn't so keen on using the stamp with the square die and suggested that next time I could maybe cut the stamp out.  Will be giving this a try over the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by! x

No comments:

Post a Comment