Thursday 8 September 2011

The Gallery - Shoes

I've not taken part for such a long due to work / house / child commitments but since I've been trying to blog a little more often recently I thought I'd give the gallery a re-visit.  I was gobsmacked when I saw the theme for this week's 'The Gallery'. You see I'd actually taken the most ideal piccy a while back as as post for 'Tuesday's Treasures' but then never got round to using it.

[caption id="attachment_1109" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Crocs!"][/caption]

Love them or hate them, Crocs have been around now for a few years and I personally love mine to bits!  Yes, I know they're slipping out of fashion now but I will not be torn away from them.  They're great for slipping on to pop to the shop or for nipping out into the garden and they're so comfortable I can trek around all day in them (that is apart from when I chose to wear them for our coastal walk at Easter and ended up with a splinter in my foot!).

I actually have 4 pairs in total but the light blue ones were far to shabby to adorn a photograph and are kept for gardening and other such muddy occasions.  There are so many lovely colours it's hard to choose but I thought I'd better stop after 4 pairs as I seem to be seizing control of the show cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment